Inspector Profile – William J. Dare, CRI
With thousands of inspections and over twenty-five years in construction, rehabbing, remodeling and real estate investing, we bring a unique professional perspective to each inspection. We are in compliance with the Pennsylvania Home Inspection Law and carry Errors, Omission and Liability Insurance. All inspections are done to ASHI standards of practice and ASHI code of ethics.
Our commitment: We represent YOU! We will inspect the property as if it were my own and provide you with a professional computer generated report with embedded digital pictures. The report can be emailed, uploaded to the Web, faxed or mailed for your convenience. We will always follow up with you after the inspection and you are encouraged to call with your questions.
Recent Ratings and Reviews
What Does CRI Stand For?
The NAHI Certified Real Estate Inspector (CRI) program is a certification that is earned. The designation is given only to home inspectors who demonstrate their advanced knowledge of, and proficiency at, all aspects of a home inspection.
In order to become a NAHI Certified Real Estate Inspector (CRI), one must pass the NAHI CRI Exam and complete 250 full, fee-paid inspections. In addition, NAHI CRI participants must maintain annual continuing education credits and undergo an annual review of completed home inspection reports to remain in the program.
- ASHI– Member – American Society of Home Inspectors
- ASHI Tri-State – Tri-State Chapter of the American Society of Home Inspectors
- NAHI – Member – National Association of Home Inspectors
- NAHIPA – Board Member – Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Association of Home Inspectors.
- EDI – Member – Exterior Design Institute
- AOPA – Member – Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association