You’re a great Realtor, your client deserves a great home inspector! Spotlight Home Inspection, LLC. has what it takes:
- Our Team member certifications include ASHI, NAHI & NAHI Certified Real Estate Inspector (CRI) and offer more then 10 years in professional home inspecting.
- For over 25 years Bill Dare has been investing, maintaining, rehabbing and learning about Real Estate. He currently owns well over 50 units. These are predominantly residential units with several mixed use and commercial properties. He has been flipping houses for the last ten years as well.
- Our team will spend the time necessary to educate your client about the property you have found together.
- Each year, We take more than double the number of continuing education courses required by the state to insure we stay up to date on all home inspection related issues.
- We will do or setup all the necessary inspections. Just call me and I will take it from there.
- We are licensed to do radon testing and use a continuous monitor that takes hour by hour readings and cannot be tampered with.
- We also offer WDI (Termite Inspections), Indoor Air Quality / Mold Sampling as well as Pool / Spa Inspections.
- We use well established highly experienced professionals to do other testing such as water and septic.
- Our inspection reports are buyer friendly. We didn’t forget about you, all the material defects are listed in a summary page as well so you can focus on the real issues. Sample Inspection Report (pdf)
- All reports are emailed in a PDF format, making distribution simple and clear.
- We have liability and E&O insurance six times the state requirement. Our E&O will cover you for “wrongful referral” in the unlikely event there is a problem with the home inspection.
Our team approaches each inspection understanding that much has gone into the process before we got there. Our goal is that the buyers want the house, so we want them to have it. Our job is not to dissuade them from completing the transaction. Our job is to inform our client of the condition of the property, help them understand the problems if any, their severity and possible remedies. Once complete, We partner them back up with you to work out any issues and finalize the deal. Certainly not every one of my clients buys every house, but it is over 90 percent.